Make Your Own Deep Dish Pizza: Online Event
Tuesday, July 7, 2020
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Watch and learn, or follow along to make your own deep dish pizza.
Amateur chef Bruce Claver, who learned from a member of the original Uno’s family, will lead the deep dish demo.
His wife, Amy Claver, will assist and employ subtle interrogation techniques to ensure all recipe secrets are revealed.
Sign up for this event and receive the Zoom meeting link here.
Ingredients and supplies you'll need if you want to cook along:
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package dry yeast (1/4 oz)
- 3 oz vegetable oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup warm water
- 6 oz pizza sauce (homemade or store bought)
- 10 slices Mozzarella cheese (not shredded)
- 2 cups toppings (green pepper, onion, mushroom or favorites you love)
- 2 T grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried basil leaves
- 1 large bowl
- 1 spoon
- 1 round 14" cake pan
- Plastic wrap