Our newsletter brings you highlights of library events and services. We mail it to every home in Skokie six times a year.
It's typical for people to want to experiment in the kitchen this time of the year. In this recent issue, you'll find seasonal foodie traditions from our staff, inspiration to pick up a new hobby, and upcoming events.
Download PDFs of previous editions. The events may be over but the articles are still a great read!
- September-October 2023
- July-August 2023
- Summer reading memories
- Events for families with children with disabilities
- Observances in May and June
- Farewell to Cathy Maassen
- March-April 2023
- Meet the Early Childhood Team
- What Goes into a Storytime?
- January-February 2023
- 2022 Staff Picks
- Meet the Video Production Team
- November-December 2022
- Meet our Safety Team
- Handmade Holidays
- September-October 2022
- Meet our Information Services team
- Be in the Know
- Summer Reading 2022
- Behind the Scenes: Acquisitions, Cataloging, and Processing
- Meet the Bookmobile
- May-June 2022
- How to Get Out a Reading Slump
- Grow a Reader
- Why Reading is Important to You
- March-April 2022
- Sharing Experiences of Disability
- Our Featured Artist: Grishma Shah
- How We Serve People Living with Disabilities
- One Family's Crafting Journey with the Studio
- January-February 2022
- Staff Picks
- Meet Our Events Team
- Free News for You
Looking for older newsletters? Check out our newsletter archive.