Our librarians would be happy to provide a tour of our library for you and your students, or visit your school for a puppet show or library program!
- Library tours are for grades K-2 and take place October through March on Mondays, 1-2:30 pm; Wednesdays, 9:30-11 am; and Thursdays, 9:30-11 am.
- Puppet shows are for grades K-2 and take place at your school in November/December and March/April. Each show is 45 minutes long, and shows are offered on Tuesdays, 9:30 am-2:30 pm; Wednesdays, 12:30-2:30 pm; and Fridays, 9:30-11:30 am.
- USA Adventure is a program for grades 3-4 in which students explore some of the 50 states through a fun, interactive trivia game. For third-grade students, there will be an emphasis on the Land of Lincoln. This 45-minute program is available at your school in January and February on Tuesdays, 1-3 pm and Fridays 9-11 am.
- Summer Reads book talks are offered to grades 3-8 in April and May. Flexible times are available for each 45 minute session. Book talk will feature Cool Summer Reads titles for grades 3-5 and Hot Summer Reads titles for
Lorrie Hansen, School Services Librarian
* indicates a required field.