Food for Fines
May 5, 2017
May 8-21, 2017
Bring in new, unopened items from the list below and we will waive $1 in overdue fines* per item donated—up to $10 per library card. For example, if you have $4.20 in fines, bring in five items and we will zero out your fees.
All donations benefit the Niles Township Food Pantry. Even if you don’t have current library fines, we will gladly accept your food donations!
- Canned fruit, vegetables, or soup
- Boxed cereal, pasta, or rice
- Jars of spaghetti sauce, peanut butter, or jelly
- Canned meat or fish
- Coffee, tea, or powdered milk
- Paper towels, napkins, or toilet paper
- Toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, or soap
- Baby food, formula, juice boxes, diapers, wipes, or baby shampoo
*Does not apply to lost or damaged items or collection agency fees.